Don-- you've done it again! How great that you can get people to take note
of the good things young people do, when so often we see only the bad.
You're a real role model for all of us---

> i have not read any mail. but got to say this first. i have bugging papers
>tv. about young people the good the do not always bout those who rape murder
>all crimes i want names,pic of the one who done great things like at
>fairs,cutting grass,taking them to stores, help clean up eldery homes i
>could go on. they do not ask to be paid. but arre never reconsized. so sat.
>their will be pic and names of lot of the young people.all we see is bad. so
>lets do some for good young people(15-20) so when you see one doing some
>good tell them at fairs pushing wheelchairs.so you see why i am happy. you
>know some day some will be our leaders.

>                         73/26  lima,oh
>
>                       I.Y.Q. DON&VIVIAN LOVE OF MY LIFE-52
>                   WHEN LAST YOU TOLD YOUR MATE OF YOUR LOVE
>
>                      BEST MEDS FOR PARKISON IS
>                    WHEN DESTRUCTION   THERE IS RECONSTRUCTION

  Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter 79/8
  Oxford, OH
 * Ask me about the CARE list for*
 *   Parkinson's caregivers !    *