> THEREFORE ME,DUH PERSON THAT I AM: thinks it is at least reasonable to
> suspect that:  Allergies cause my Parkinsonism.

 Hi Janet
Please dont put yourself down with this DUH stuff .
It is very reasonable that allergies cause your parkinsonism .
I am also a heretical PD sufferer and believe that PD is a brain
neuron firing pattern spasm that can be set off by many different
causes ( not just dopamine shortage in the brain) Other causes
include tumor, hydrocephalus,virus infection, and chemicals .
 You rightly draw the similarity to asthma  which is another spasm .
If I am right  and PD is a brain spasm , then it should be able to be
influenced by chemical stimulus and also electrical stimulus . L-dopa
is the main chemical used even in spasms where there is not a
dopamine shortage . Inyour cases the chemicals produced by your
pregnancy seemed to have a spasm reducing effect . I would also
suggest that the neck massage electricaly stimulates the brain and
reduces the spasm .
   I am working on slightly different lines using an EMS/TENS machine
as well as chemicals to reduce and hopefully stop the spasm . Unlike
your PD I dont believe mine is allergy caused .
   Until accepted medecine can CURE  you it is in my belief your DUTY
to be a heretic .
  It is good to hear from someone else who is actively researching
alternatives not waiting for their neuros to come up with the answers
.
     peace
          Alastair     ( [log in to unmask] )