At 01:52 PM 2/19/98 -0400, George Lussier wrote:
>Dear colleagues,
>
>       What I'm curious about is, what was the initial written or verbal
>information you received  upon being diagnosed as having PD?  A telephone
>number, a brochure...perhaps nothing . How were you left to find out more
>about you and your illness? Just Curious
>
>      Thanks
>george

 george i ran my own constriction buss. the men got to complaing to vivan
how i wood give them heck or goof up. got so i could not lift any weight.
like a 4ft red board. fly off handel. so as smart as shes is she took me mao
clink. nerro look at my face and the i walked so i was lucky 32yrs ago. so
that it. got a very good nero here in lima,oh been my nero for 26yrs a well
as friend. hope you are as lucky. I.Y.Q. DON