Hi,

I am still overcome by the warm welcome I received from you all.  Again,
many thanks.  Now I have another question:

My symptoms are still very minor, a tremor in my right hand and a jitter
in my right leg, so, although they are irritating, they are not really
messing up my ability to function normally.  The only medicine I am
taking is Eldepryl.  Am I right in thinking that I should put off
further medication until I am more desperate?  Is Mirapex or Requip ever
given on their own without Sinemet?  It would be so nice if there were
something I could do that would quell the tremors and let me be my old
self again, (without nasty side effects,) or is this asking for the
stars?????

Cheers,    Kitty