---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 1998 16:52:59 -0500 (EST)
From: Tony Chi-Chang Wu <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Welcome

Hi everyone:

My name is Tony and I am a student majoring in psychology at Indiana
University.  I am taking a course in Human Neuropsychology and I am
writing a feature report on parkinson's disease.  That's the main reason I
join
this newsgroup to obtain some information pertaining PD and hopefully I
can gain a lot of insight and knowledge about such disease. and hopefully,
I can become  friends to many of you.   And perhaps I
can talk to some of you people who have PD, and  Maybe you will share your
own experience with me if you desire to.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Tony Wu