From:   Parkinson's Information Exchange on behalf of Gregory Danton
Sent:   Friday, February 13, 1998 12:41 PM
To:     Multiple recipients of list PARKINSN
Subject:        member of the club

Hello, I have been a reader of the list for 8 years now. As of Thursday
2/19
I will be a member of the pallidotomy club. Hopefully I can gain some of my
life back after the operation. If not, at least some relief. I want to give
a special
shout out to Barb M., Greg Leeman, David Boots, Nicole Gall, and Bud.
Thanks for everything.  Greg Danton   [log in to unmask]