Don, glad the deck/floor is painted, now you have time to play with the new
printer/scanner gadget. The reason some folks might get mad is the time and
bandwidth it takes to download a photo. If you can send it to a website
related to PD, then people who have time can view it and or print it out,
others won't, but they won't get mad either! I do not know how to send faxes
or files to a website, so if you do, or can find out, I want to know too!
Thanks in advance. I would read the instruction book, but WHAT BOOK? BTW, If
you come to Fla...don't forget to pack your paintbrushes, my garage still
needs paint!  LOL. [log in to unmask]