From:   Parkinson's Information Exchange on behalf of Sonia Nielsen
Sent:   Thursday, February 19, 1998 3:00 AM
To:     Multiple recipients of list PARKINSN
Subject:        Sv:      Re: Acronyms 'n Abbreviations

-----Oprindelig meddelelse-----
Fra: Barbara Mallut <[log in to unmask]>
Til: Multiple recipients of list PARKINSN =
Dato: 18. februar 1998 05:36
Emne: Re: Acronyms 'n Abbreviations

>Ahh, but Sonia.... all you have to do to get back at us is to post in =
DANISH!
>Can you imagine our reaction as we try to figure out what it is you've =
said?
><grin>
>
>Hugs...
>
>Barb Mallut
>

>----------
Dear Barb, only tell me once I take the chance to write in Danish.
*******
K=E6re Barb, fort=E6l mig kun det een gang, jeg tager chancen og skriver =
p=E5 dansk.
*******
Of COURSE you did understand every word - if NOT look above :-))
and "grin" =3D smil  :-))

Warm greetings from
Sonia

 NEVER GIVE UP