At 01:52 PM 2/19/98 -0400, George wrote:
>Dear colleagues,
>
>       What I'm curious about is, what was the initial written or verbal
>information you received  upon being diagnosed as having PD?  A telephone
>number, a brochure...perhaps nothing . How were you left to find out more
>about you and your illness? Just Curious

George, upon told that I had PD the Neuro handed me several pamphlets, told
me to read them, and scheduled an appointment in one month at which time he
said he would answer any questions I had re PD.
I have been reading and questioning ever since.

     Sid Roberts  68/3  [log in to unmask]    Youngstown, Ohio