Barb,

I agree entirely. Don is an old and early listmember and quite genuine. When
my late wife, Moira MacPherson and I arrived at Loma Linda in may 1995
(where she had a very successful bilateral from the good doctor I) we were
disappointed not to meet Don because we had heard so many good things about
his work with patients. We were fortunate to meet Tony Schoonenberg however.

I agree with your sentiments, also, about the danger of this kind of
solicitation -- no matter how worthy the intent.

TTFN & Cheers,

Peter

Peter Kidd
Learning Materials Consulting Services
62 Coronation Avenue, Halifax, Nova Scotia B3N 2M6 Canada
Tel/FAX: (902) 443-4262 Email: [log in to unmask]