HI!
I am at present on Parlodel, but due to side effects have not been able to
titrate up to a level high enough to bring benefits, therefore my doctor
would like me to try Requip . I was diagnosed with PD  8/88 at age 42.
What  kind of  side effects and benefits are being felt by any of you on
this new med?  Would I find it helpful in eliminating my headbob, facial
grimace and various other dyskenias caused by  the sinemet?  In order to go
on Requip do I need to detitrate the Parlodel first? and how quickly can I
go off the Parlodel? I have the same questions about the Tasmar. Any
insights or info regarding either drug  would be most appreciated.

thanks

Patsy Manning