Patsy,
I became very unhappy with myself, my meds, and all the side effects.
I felt as if I were becoming a different person, and so disabled that
I could not do anything.

I took a med vacation of about 6 weeks.  I stopped everything.
Although, I stopped having the dyskinesia, I also had all my pd come
back.  This meant that I was stiff,  moved slowly and with help,
and my left hand and leg shook all the time.  It was a struggle.

I then went back to my neuro and we talked.  Requip had just been
released in the US and he had his first sample packet.  I was his
first patient to take it.  We started at .25mg 3Xday and added .25mg
per dose each week until I was taking .75mg 3Xday.  Then a month
later we added .25 again because I was experiencing end of dose
wearing off.  I am not taking 1mg 3Xday Requip and Zoloft.  I also
still take a 25/100 Sinemet CR in the afternoon to get me through my
worst part of the day.
I do not have any dyskinesia on Requip ( I especially hated the
facial grimacing).  Since I no longer have dyskinesea in my
shoulder/neck, I no longer have "occipital headaches".  I thought my
migraines had come back, but my gp checked me out and found that my
dyskinesia was causing blockage of the occipital nerve on the left
side of my head thus causing the headaches.

Good luck with whatever you choose.  I hope you find the right
combination.

don't forget how to laugh (and do it often)
Marling McReynolds