Dear Colleagues,
           Re: The information Packet

                  +  A few of you were concerned about the inclusion of
articles about Pallidotomy..
                     Not to worry. In any final packet Pallidotomy articles
would be removed in favor of
                     a single article having to do with surgical options.
The reason the Pallidotomy
                     articles are still included is because it represents
my calling card. It's what my
                     Video is all about.  No Pallidotomy, no video=no
invitation to speak
                  +  The same goes for the surgical still photos of me. No
need for them in a final
                      packet. Might even cut down on the number of my short
stories. Might not.
                  +  What I will use to determine the make up of the final
packet is my sense of balance
                      and will consist of about 15 articles.
                  +  One reader expressed concern "that some people, myself
included, are very
                      private people and  might not want someone they
didn't know knocking on the door
                     with a packet of info. and an offer to answer
questions." I dont plan on doing much
                     "cold calling". Hopefully the primary care giver will
hand over the packet , explain
                      that someone is available to speak with them as soon
as they are ready and inquire
                      about what would be a good time.

 ANYTHING ELSE THAT NEEDS CLARIFICATION?
         george