^^^^^^WARM GREETINGS  FROM^^^^^^^^^^
Ivan Suzman  48/10         [log in to unmask]
Portland, Maine   land of lighthouses 40deg. F
The supply of videotapes is dwindling-there are just 10 left of the 75
copies we made.

If you see your name below, it means that you posted the list or me with
(1) a comment, or (2) a thank you, for my making the January 20, 1998 TV
appearance, or (3) you indicated that you would like a copy, but have not
actually followed up by writing that a check is IN THE MAIL.

If you want one of the last 10 copies, please send a check for $10.00 to
me at Ivan Suzman, 9 Range Street, Portland, Maine.  The videos are sent
first-class mail in a protective case and bubble-pack.

International and overseas orders are indeed possible.

Thanks again,

Ivan Suzman 48/10

List of names: Ken Becker, Becky Hunt, Peter Kidd, Joyce Gibbs, Teresa
Marcy, Delda White, Mary Sheehan.