> From:          KEn Becker <[log in to unmask]>
>

> Well, Alastair, you taught me a few things I did not know, but it will be
> interesting to see WHEN (I have a feeling it might not be too much longer)the
> cure is found for PD, how is it done. AND, if electrical stimulation is
> involved in some way! Good luck in your endeavors, you could be involved in
> the breakthrough.  [log in to unmask]

Hi Ken
Please dont accept anything I say as necessarily true . I rely for
99.999% of my information on other people . The main problem is not
that they are wrong but that I have misunderstood them . Also my  memory
is not always reliable .
I share your optimistic view about PD . This list contributes so much
with so many people searching and pooling their information . I feel
my contrbution is to suggest other ways of looking at the information
. In no way am I guaranteeing the value of any new approach but I feel
it is useful .
     peace
          Alastair     ( [log in to unmask] )