Hi George-- In Ohio, the Central Ohio PD Assn. located in Columbus is now
producing an excellent set of introductory pamphlets to be given to newly-
Dxd patients by their doctors. You might want to be in touch with the Pres.
of that group, Michael Beetner  <[log in to unmask]> as some of their
experience might be helpful to your indertaking. I will send Michael a copy
of this post....good luck!

SNIPPED

  Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter 79/8
  Oxford, OH