Hello friends,

Many of you wrote in to send good wishes to Kees Paap, well known to this=

List, and Faye Armstrong, who is a general surgeon in Waco,Texas, on the
occasion of their wedding, yesterday, on the 21st of february.
Many expressed the wish to be present, but rued the impossibility, becaus=
of the remoteness of the location.
This did not apply to us, as the trip from Dallas to Waco, though sizable=
 (
about 100 miles ), was not too big. Therefore we thought that we could
represent his many Parkie friends, by going ourselves.

It was a very pleasant experience. I especially enjoyed the expression of=

surprise on Kees' face at seeing me there and his joy at meeting after
almost a year. We met then when he visited Dallas
for a luncheon meeting of our support group DAPS.

The ceremony was interesting as it was done in two languages, Kees' nativ=
Dutch and Faye's English. It  was performed by a Dutch minister of the
Church of Christ, a friend of Kees'.

Another friend of Kees' : Willem Brouwer, who made the trip from Holland
for the wedding, will write
about his experiences in the U.S. and about events at the wedding for the=

home page.
If you want to receive the URL of the wedding home page, send an Email to=

We join, no doubt,  all of you in wishing the couple all the best.

Greetings,

Will

Will A. Kuipers         77 / 6