It has been some time since I could read all of my email but today I tried
to scan through about two weeks of messages.  I really appreciate the
information provided by everyone.

I do want to report that I ordered the NADH from the wholesale company
mentioned by Tami and it was exactly the price she said (60 tabs 5mg each
for $61 with an extra  bottle for $1).  I took 30-40 mg a day for nine days
and was disappointed that they did not provide the relief that the ENADA
brand does.  My stiffness and pain and fatigue gradually increased.  So I
am back on ENADA which I buy at the health food store at $51 for 30 tabs of
5mg each.  I take 20mg a day so a bottle lasts about a week.  Apparently
the other brand was breaking down before it reached the brain.

I also tried fava beans for about two weeks (eating a healthy serving every
evening) and could not tell that they helped any.

One thing I have found that seems to be helping is Ginko Biloba along with
the ENADA.  It gives me some relief from the pain and fatigue. It might
help along with Sinemet and the other drugs.

I certainly agree that PD is a "designer disease."  We all have to work
with our own symptoms and find whatever relief our belief system will
allow.

Carol Phelps  [log in to unmask]