Darn!!  I got the letter and I have already picked out a pickup truck,
twelve needy relatives and a new dog to spend my take on.  Easy come, easy

Just kidding, folks.

To me, Don sounded just naive, not greedy or anything.  Otherwise, he
wouldn't have shared his news with members of THIS group.  No one gets up
early enough to put one past us, and we all know it!  I imagine he's been
highly embarrassed ever since he read the first post on the subject, in
which someone exposed the phony e-mail address.

Don, talk to us!  I am sure all will be forgiven!!

                                                Bruce Anderson (52, 3+)
                                                Schooley's Mtn, NJ