Marling:

My sincere appreciation. I KNEW if I just kept it up, sooner or
later, knowing THIS group, someone would quit having mercy on me
and ARGUE with me.

I'll just say quickly, (and give it  a  thoughtier response later),
that anyone who has sensitivities in their family knows this
much: There is NOTHING MORE INDIVIDUALIZED than people's
sensitivities and the TYPES OF REACTIONS they have.  They do seem
to be CUSTOM MADE for each person.

The age question is answered in "My Story"- the older we get the more
likely we are to become HYPERSENSITIVE, because, by virtue of our
age we have had much more exposure to any potential allergens.

And, I repeat, it is a PROVEN FACT that there are MANY causes of
Parkinsonian symptoms, I'm suggesting ONE MORE.

As we simplify equations and fractions in order to make it easier
to understand and solve the problem, would it be okay for the
same purposes to simplify  the terms we use for this discussion?
I suggest instead of allergies - histamine - which brings it closer
to the real meaning.  Instead of Parkinson's  Disease - Parkinsonian
symptoms - because - if you will take ALL the symptoms and I NEVER
have to have any, then I'll  take the DISEASE. I realize that is
not always true for every disease, but in most instances we are
closer to what we are really dealing with, and have LESS prejudicial
PREFORMED OPINIONS about a group of symptoms.  It allows us perhaps
to consider something afresh, AND FROM a different perspective,
in other words, we are OPEN to LEARN, if we don't already think
we KNOW all about it.

As an example of how we get "set in our ways" with our thinking,
everybody does, my husband, the math major & programmer, was
explaining to our son that we use base 10 in math usually, but
computers usually use base 16 (I think) because of the 0,1 thing,
(okay you  guys help me out) WHATEVER, anyway he did some simple
addition in some different bases and it BLOWS my mind, 1+1 IS NOT
2 sometimes.  I'll just leave it to them and stick with my ten
fingers & toes...

Or we could call it Dopamine Deficiency Disorder, which Dr. Leiberman
I believe calls it, in which case we wouldn't be PWP but 3D. Sounds
better, and is much closer to the true meaning.

Histamine then is a chemical like dopamine that EVERYONE has in their
body, but people with allergies have BOO-KOOs MORE usually because
histamine (and actually other chemicals too) are released open
exposure to something they are sensitive to. Although, if you see
the research that I cited, ANYONE, who has an initializing event
(frozen shoulder???maybe, tumor, etc.) that would cause an ischemic
condition, it would seem that perhaps that might kick off a vicious
every worsening cycle in ANYONE??? (This is PURE QUESTION, not even
THEORY).  It would go like this maybe,  Initializing event  causing
ischemia,=ischemia induced rise in histamine=neck muscle spasm=
more ischemia=more histamine=less dopamine=need more Sinemet=
less getting through=progression???????? Just a wild thought. Maybe
not TOO wild??

And just to introduce some more fuel to the fire- histamine causes
MUSCLE SPASM (as in bronchospasm/asthma) and has anyone else noticed
how many of our 3D symptoms are located in the NECK?  The NECK was
what I massaged for a long time in severe suffering and all-of-a-sudden
the whole SCHMASH of 3D symptoms (tremor, bradykinesia, rigidity)
WENT AWAY.  The NECK is particularly fragile, a small conduit for
a number of VITAL things.  THE REASON as we all know for THE HANGMAN'S
NOOSE, the MURDERER'S LIGATURE-just a drapery cord or a length of
just about anything, or just the MURDERER'S GLOVED HANDS (2 sizes
too small, natch). Our NECK symptoms include (VOICE (larnyx) problems,
swallowing problems ie esophageal reflux, I've had breathing problems
at times, the CRUCIAL circulatory connections from body to brain,
Shy-Drager patients die of LARYNGEAL STRIDOR many times (stridor refers
to the high-pitched sound),I believe  PD patients many times die of
pneumonia, which can be caused by aspirating food or something else
into the lungs.....comments?? Imagine the sequence of events if you
would gradually TIGHTEN DOWN on someone's neck with your hands, ...
voice problems, swallowing problems, breathing problems,gradually
cutting
of blood supply to brain would begin to cause mental problems,
confusion, disorientation, syncope (fainting),and if you wouldn't
quit-death by strangulation.

Also, the symptoms that HISTAMINE can cause, as I've mentioned
include symptoms of ANAPHYLAXIS which includes a myriad of symptoms
since it is a MULTIPLE SYSTEM, WHOLE BODY, SYSTEMIC, reaction.
Mental symptoms, digestive symptoms (the reason that two of my friend's
fathers w/PD died- they quit eating-seemingly starved) I've been
down to BABY FOOD because my digestive system was SHUTTING DOWN.
It's an intuitive reaction, not a willful stubborn refusal to eat.
It seems we intuitively take the same route foodwise- leaving off
food in order of its difficulty to digest- First- meat, then
fat, dairly products, sweets, then breads & grains, till we're
down to fruits & vegs, then baby food, THEN IV's????
Mental problems, agitation, confusion, lethargy, somnolence, as I
have said.  Heart problems, arrhythmias, skin rashes, incontinence,
low blood pressure, shock, your WHOLE BODY is reacting.

Just some FOOD FOR THOUGHT.

How does the LAMEBRAIN theory explain these.  If it's because MORE
& MORE portions of the BRAIN are DYING, I must have a vacant cranium,
if so, how did it as a child might ask, UNDEAD itself??????

Comments, corrections, additions??????

Still a heretic,
Janet                [log in to unmask]

BTW Marling I, even if I am the ONLY one,I think that your brilliant
brain is probably still intact, and not LAME, as we all are told.