Welcome, Barbara and Bill--you may not be "computer literate" but I'll bet
you know a lot about PD! :-)   One thing you'll notive oin the list is the
way we sign off-- after the name and address, the numerals stand for age of
the PWP and # of years diagnosed. Some of us put own location, and that's
helpful too, in case you ask re: local resources.

>Parkinsn Listservers,
>I have just joined listserv and am also not computer literate either, so
>please bear with me. My name is Barbara Worcester. I am 12 yrs PD. I
>write, speak to civic groups about PD and am interested in laughter as a
>coping mechanism. I am also waiting to get the new med tolcapone or
>Tasmar, the market name.
>Barbara Worcester  -  [log in to unmask]

  Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter 79/8
  Oxford, OH
 * Ask me about the CARE list for*
 *   Parkinson's caregivers !    *