George,
I am even more confused after reading your last posting....

Are you promoting a packet for newly diagnosed YOPD  or are you promoting your
video and yourself as a speaker?   for support groups?  for individuals?

Aren't there active support groups in the Boston area  (if I recall, you are
near Boston)?    Shouldn't this be more inclusive of support groups and
contact with the active support groups nearby or are you only thinking about
doing this for local  MDs who know you?

Overall, I think it is a grand and needed idea.......but I do have concerns
similar to those expressed by Barb as to whom a person contacts by phone.

We still have a need to educate the nurse/educator/assistant in the MD office
(where I&R centers don't exist).  These are the people we are generally
dependent on to get educational information from.....usually MD time is
limited, but the nurse provides the local resource information and answers
more phone calls.

Rita