> Barbara Mallut wrote:
> >
> > Janet....
> >
> > HEY... I 'd never pop an MD upside his jaw!   Heck... they all have
> > lawyers on retainer just WAITING for that kinda thing to happen! <grin>
> >
> > And as for my two cats (WAAAAH! She's PICKING on my innocent
> > l'il kitties!) <grin> causing allergens in my home, well.... I brush both of
> > 'em daily, so there's very little dander scattered 'round waiting to make me
> > sneeze and to worsen my PD.  I suspect if I dusted more frequently tho that
> > there'd be a noticeable change in allergens (read that as "a LOT less") in my
> > home.
> >
> > Barb Mallut (a-chooooo) <darn allergens> (grin)

Barb:

I'm not totally convinced you wouldn't at least accidentally swat him
with your umbrella on your way out......

About those cute, sweet, cuddly, furry, purry kittens
(which is true), even tho' your place has ~250 times the amount
of cat allergen than mine does,(not just yours ANYPLACE with a kitty)
and even tho' I don't merely
REACT, on allergy tests, but develop a 1 X 3 X 1/4 inch WHEAL,
if I were there when they got their daily grooming, I wouldn't
sneeze nary a time and  would not need one Kleenex, no-sir-ee
it wouldn't be sneezin' for me, but rather COFFIN.

In rapid succession the sequence would go something like this:
Flushing (not THAT kind)
Vasodilation causing swelling, precipitous drop in blood pressure
 with heart palpitations,
Severe neck muscle spasm with loss of voice, swallowing,  and
 breathing difficulties, hyperventilation...
Also, mental symptoms uneasiness, maybe agitation, somnolence, etc
Then incontinence, PD symptoms - plus..
STILL no sneezin', but MAYBE COFFIN....

They're TOTALLY INNOCENT, agreed,
It's MY DEFECTIVE GENE that's the prob'
but I can't help it either,
I didn't get to pick them out.......
My parents just sorta' fell for each other,
can't blame them or anyone really..........
OH WELL,

Thought I'd 'Splain,
Janet