From: Marling McReynolds <[log in to unmask]>
To: Multiple recipients of list PARKINSN <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Monday, February 23, 1998 8:30 AM
Subject: Re: NEWS: Non-PD: Clothes do not make the woman

Janet,

I find your comments interesting.  I have not read the book, and am
only 49 (In March).

About 5 years ago, during my pre-pd depression, I decided that I
wanted to live the rest of my life as comfortable as possible.  I
have tried in little ways to do this.  Some of them, such as my
clothing choices, seem to have been premonitions of pd.  Some of them
are, as my therapist told me, helping me gain a higher conscienceness.

Some of these choices included never again wearing pantyhose,and
never again wearing a bra.  Choosing clothing based on comfort first,
ease of putting on/off, and lastly for appeal to anyone else.  I also
do not have commercial or cable tv (our tv is used for games and the
vcr movies), no personal home phone, and no credit cards.
Sounds as if I have moved to the stone-age, except that I am on the
internet everyday.

don't forget how to laugh (and do it often)
Marling McReynolds