Don, I thought I put my whole address, but here it is again: 3700 North 46th
Ave, Hollywood, Florida 33021. Do you get real estate values or taxes with
your program? If you do, please send it privately, I don't want anyone to know
how much I got robbed for! LOL! By the way, another ham friend of mine used to
say "hi hi hi" for laughter,. I better let you go play with your
printer/scanner/fax/swiss army knife/salad shooter, or whatever you call that
fancy new gadget! (grinning and goosing..oops I mean DUCKING! (Thought I was
talking to Barb M for a second!!!!) I gotta go see George and Leo, my favorite
TV show besides Seinfeld. And you have to finish painting the deck!  I hope
you swabbed it first! LOL [log in to unmask]