At 09:10 AM 2/22/98 -0400, George  wrote:
>Dear Colleagues,
>  First. The Follow Up

snip snip snip

>>       I've compiled a list of nine key people who represent organizations
>that are likely to have initial and /or ongoing contact with PWP. I've been
>talking with these physicians, social workers, visiting nurses , etc. who
>would most likely have this important contact. Having PD and having lived
>and worked in this area gives me a certain amount of credibility. The plan
>is to give such a packet of information to the PWP and seek their
>permission to have someone [me initially] call on them to go over the
>packet and/or try and answer any other questions within a day or two. With
>their permission I will continue to send [or more likely hand deliver]
>updated or new information for their packets.

George, your plan is a great program and will perform a much needed service.
You are to be commended for undertaking such a monumental task.  I suggest
that in the packet of material you distribute their should be a note listing
both our listserv and that of CARE with brief instructions for those who
have access to computers.

     Sid Roberts    68/3      [log in to unmask]       Youngstown, Ohio