At 09:10 AM 2/22/98 -0400, George  wrote:
>Dear Colleagues,
>  First. The Follow Up
>        Thank you Ron, Don, Kathy, Millie, Jeanette, Marling, Larry, Peter,
>Janice, Delda,  Sid, Charles, Debbie and Murray  for sharing your
>experiences

>            A few specific questions

>                   Marling & Sid Do you recall what the brochures you
>received were all about?

George: In the waiting room area of  the Neurology Department of the
Cleveland Clinic there was a table loaded with pamphlets and aricles on
Neurological disorders.  And, among such items was a stack of mimeographed
sheets listing the names, addresses, phone numbers of PD support groups in
the Cleveland, Akron, Youngstown area of northeast Ohio.  This proved to be
the most important of all the initial information I received for it enabled
me to make contact with a local support group.  This support group list was
placed there by a fellow PWP with the Clinic's permission.

     Sid Roberts     68/3       [log in to unmask]     Youngstown, Ohio