Could you tell that I hadn't yet read my last three PD Digests when I posted
my recent message on doing a brochure for newbies?  It seems the survey had
already sparked a similar idea by George Lussier, and had some good responses
from Marling, Barbara M., Camilla (I will write Michael Beetner too), Rita,
Debbie, Mary S., et al.  This ability to share info over the internet,
especially on this list, never ceases to amaze me!   I'm not sure my goal is
as ambitious as George's but will be most interested in how his packet
develops.  Thanks folks.  Now that's quick turnaround!

Barbara Blake-Krebs  (57, dx 1984)       [log in to unmask]
Merriam, KS, USA                                                (ltr after F is cap "i")