Hi,
My wife Aliza has experienced similar BP drops which we traced to
her sinemet with 250mg levadopa and 25mg carbidopa pills.
Normally she took a half pill every 6 hours.
The drop magnitudes were about 40 to 50% of her BP before taking her half pill.
The length of time to maximum drop was about 50 minutes in the morning and
increased to two hours at night
When she took one quarter pill every three hours,the size of the drops
were reduced by about one half and the length of time decreased.
What I did was measure her BP before and after taking the med and then
taking BP
every ten minutes or so afterwards until the BP went up again.

She switched to sinemet cr.
For the first two weeks,the BP drops continued.
Then they stopped and she added selegiline 1x2.

I should mention that Aliza takes meds for high BP.
The improved BP drops were helped also by taking a slow acting BP drug.
Aliza switched from captopril which is fast-acting and contributed to the
problem
to vascase which is slow-acting.
Also,we make sure that there is at least one hour between taking the vascase and
the sinemet.

Will be glad to exchange info  on this problem.

Regards..
Gil Lieberman,CG for Aliza 74/3,sinemet cr 5x1/2, selegiline 1x2