Dear Don,

I follow your messages quite a time now and I try to understand how you
feel. How much I try, it is still impossible to feel your feelings so I
don't know exactly what you're going through. I think that you are doing
pretty well considering the information you gave about yourself.

What caught my eye this morning, was how you signed your messages. Two lines :

                love of my life

                best meds for PD is Love & Hope

I must have read it several times, but I never noticed it. Maybe I think
more about that kind of things since the holy matrimony has made me a
married man. But besides that I am a very lucky man. I found the love of my
life and I agree with you, it makes life so much more living worth.

The best meds for PD ? Love & Hope ? I agree with that partly. To my
opinion there are more best meds, such as medicins and exercise. But love
and hope are certainly a word in the list of best meds. Hope is one of the
best because it gives one a goal to live to. Like you experienced your
first L-dopa and your first agonist as a present from the future. Now we
have Tasmar, Requip and Pamipexorole, to name a few products. Our future
might be the meds they are testing now. With the Udall Bill we have new
hope for finding the cure.

Research is not just important for finding the cure, but it gives us
meanwhile mental support to keep on going in life, to believe in the
future. The future may change in present if we believe in it and help to
get there.

Don I think your signature is great! I wish you and the love of your life a
very the best and pray for you both, for a happy life together.

Warm greetings,

Kees Paap

48/8 yrs/kick in sinemet 62.5mg/sinemet Cr 5x125mg/permax 4x1.0 mg