 first i will say i will work for parkson day. as of last year i got a
proclamation from our mayor about parkinson i will be in there again. jim
slattery nice pice i owned my own buss. was forced to give it up after 25yrs
my wife had to take early retirement makeing $25.00 hr to take care of me.
the first 10yrs was pure h for us. but our love for each other got us
through. that is why i say love is every thing. you do give up lot every
body. but never get to depressed. just think how lucky you are alive. i may
not be makeing any sense but i want all pd people to never give up. first
10yrs are rough. you may not want to hear this i just want you to know the
truth. who ever said life is bed of roses. so work to gether and all will
end well. i hope again i did not missunder stand any thing. or wrong advice.
mean only good

                       73/26 lima,oh

                       I.Y.Q. DON AND VIVIAN-52
                      LOVE OF MY LIFE