 WELL HEAR IT IS AGAIN TIME FOR MY WEEKLY BATH & SHAVE.  does any one else
have to set doun when they wash there face or there hair. if i don't i will
fall down. i have bars and seat in my shower. or if i just close my eyes
down i go. after # years i forget to ask my nero. just one of little things
you can over look. may some of you just never gave it thought to 2 two which
is ever right lolo see there is always something. just asking if i am alone?
clean wed. till next week. want to buy the brooken brige?  dumb keyboard.

                       73/26 lima,ohio

                       I.Y.Q DON&VIVIAN
                      LOVE OF MY LIFE-52

                      BEST MEDS FOR PD IS