Hi there Don-- now you're a "clean old man" instead of a "dirty" one???
(You said it, I didn't--<Grin>

I have to tell you that either my keyboard can't spell either, or I'm the
"queen of the typos", so your typing doesn't bother me--I just love what
you say.

Peter also uses a shower bench and bars in the tub, and recently has been
showering himself again, after weeks when we needed the HOme Health Aide to
help him last summer. He keeps a whistle handy so he can call me if he
needs help, but of course wants to do it alone if he can. There have been
times when he is off and has used a chair or tall stool when washing face,
etc. You are definitely NOT alone!
Take care, friend, we "YQ 2"---
Peter and Camilla

> WELL HEAR IT IS AGAIN TIME FOR MY WEEKLY BATH & SHAVE.  does any one else
>have to set doun when they wash there face or there hair. if i don't i will
>fall down. i have bars and seat in my shower. or if i just close my eyes
>down i go. after # years i forget to ask my nero. just one of little things
>you can over look. may some of you just never gave it thought to 2 two which
>is ever right lolo see there is always something. just asking if i am alone?
>clean wed. till next week. want to buy the brooken brige?  dumb keyboard.

>                       73/26 lima,ohio
>
>                       I.Y.Q DON&VIVIAN
>                      LOVE OF MY LIFE-52
>
>                      BEST MEDS FOR PD IS
>                       LOVE    HOPE

    Camilla Flintermann .. [log in to unmask]
    CG for Peter, 79/8     ( co-owner of CARE list)

    * "IF THE ONLY TOOL YOU HAVE IS A HAMMER,*
    *     EVERYTHING LOOKS LIKE A NAIL"      *
    *         ---Abraham Maslow              *