Hi there, it's been a while, I've been off line (have a brand new laptop),
and have moved two times and so on and so forth. I have finally caught up
and have the correct address.  I just wanted to say how much this list
means to me and how much some of the entries move me.  I really liked the
"blessed are those" prayer/poem that someone submitted a few days ago, and
the "vonnegut" commencement address.

I am currently experiencing sleep problems, i go to bed around midnight and
wake up arond 3-4qm , am up  for an hour or two then up again with the sun
at 6 am.  i cant seem to get any more sleep than that.  It has really been
affecting my symptoms.  shaking in the am, stiffness, during the day, andI
get real jerky. my left arm and shoulder jerking around like a puppet!  I
hate this.  I can't tell if it is too much med, not enough, need something
dif or the sleep/stress thing or all of the above, in adddition to diet and
life.  who know what helps what.  everything affects us,  I'm having a hard
time trying to figure out the right   combo of life habits to make me less
symptomatic.. any helpful tips all?

I agree that a positive attitude makes a major difference in our lives!  I
have be keeping one for a while and my life has been flowing along and good
things just keep happening!  Its really great if you can tune into that
energy.

CYNTHIA are you out there? drop me a line (stained glass?)  all for now.

thanks guys,

with love,   LISA IN PARADISE   (PD 5 YRS)