Jeanette asked:
>>> Leo Fuhr <[log in to unmask]> 02/25/98 12:50pm
>>>How does one get Vit. E naturally, and how much food or
drink must be consumed?<<<

     Hello Jeanette:
     Vitamin E can be found in small quantities in
cold-pressed vegetable oils, soybean oil and safflower oil.
Also in whole grain cereals and whole wheat.  It is found in
larger quantities in wheat germ, soybeans, peas, beans, raw
seeds, nuts, brown rice cornmeal and oatmeal.  Significant
quantities of vitamin E are found in eggs, milk, sweet
potatoes, dark green leafy vegetables, beef liver and
molasses.
     Vitamin E works best when taken in combination with the
mineral selenium  [800iuE & 200mcgS daily].
     Frankly, I am not sure what size portions of the above
listed foods are necessary to obtain 800iuE daily.
     Stephan 53/7