^^^^^^WARM GREETINGS  FROM^^^^^^^^^^
Ivan Suzman  48/10         [log in to unmask]
Portland, Maine   land of lighthouses  34  deg. F rainshowers
  Hello everybody,

   I just returned a promising call from John McLaughlin of U.S. Rep.Tom
Allen's Portland, Maine office.  John's call came to my answering machine
right here in the kitchen, earlier this morning!

   U.S. Representative Allen has drafted a letter to  President Clinton,
in the wake of my February 2 letter  to President Clinton,  about the
President's January, 1998 State of the Union Address. I had closed  it
with an appeal to fully fund our recently-passed Parkinson's Disease
Research and Education ( Udall ) Bill.

   You may remember that I also posted this February 2 letter on our
List, with the title,  "Parkinson's Disease--We Need Your Help"  My
personal care attendant,.  Amy, subsequently drove me to talk with Rep.
Allen on Monday, Feb 16th.  I  posted a report to the List on February
17, with the title, "I will get this to the President."

  Rep. Allen will be signing a final draft of his lettter, in his
Washington , D.C. office, within the next few days, and enclosing my
February 2 appeal..

This is good news for us very tired Parkinson's Disease sufferers.

Ivan Suzman 48/10