From:   Parkinson's Information Exchange on behalf of Kathrynne Holden, MS,RD
Sent:   Wednesday, February 25, 1998 10:00 AM
To:     Multiple recipients of list PARKINSN
Subject:        Re: Notes from Dr. Iacono Discussion

Barbara Mallut wrote:

> By the way... as of yesterday, I have been invited to work for the
Parkinson's
> Unit at Encino Hospital as their PD Support Group Moderator.

You go girl!!!!!

They couldn't ask for a better person or one more suited to the job.

On the subject of Dr. Iacono's talk, would it be possible to purchase a copy
of
the talk, or an abstract? Or has he published this information? My sincerest
admiration for going out on such a day!

Best,
Kathrynne

--