Paul,

I think the jury's still out on Selegeline and its usefullness in PD.  Some PD
experts would strongly agrue with Dr. Iacono on that point.  Read a lot of info
about it, talk to your wife's doctor and then you and your wife make the
decision,  It is not a generally accepted "fact" as at least Barb's
interpretation of what Iacono said would have you believe.

Good luck

Charlie

--

CHARLES T. MEYER, M.D.