Hi Guys,

Tried to call M. Cleys just now and he is out to lunch. (that's an interesting
statement)
I was going to tell him that we need weekily information from him or from
someone at least on what is happening. At this point in time we are all
wondering the status of the funding.
My feeling is that although it mentioned you Ivan that you should let it go.
Place it in the basket with your FL  adventure and throw both of them away.
I have spoken to M. and sent email in the past and have told him that just a
short blurb on Friday afternoons or whenever would satisfy me and probably
many others. He still has not complied.
He told me yesterday that we must work on our 2 OR senators  as they are both
on the budget committee so we will be doing that in spades.
I have to go pick up Jack at the airport.
Hang in there kiddos,

L/Y & GBY

Helen