Tina Bell wrote:

>        My periods of “freezing” are becoming more severe and frequent. I am
> completely incapacited after dinner each evening. I have been increasing my
> Sinemet the last three night and am now taking it without much result:
>         1 oz. liquid Sinemet
>         1/2 tablet of 1/25 over 100 (at 10:00 PM)
>         +1 CR 50 over 200 (at 12:00 AM)
>         and 4x a day, 2 125 Mirapax
>         I am sleeping well, but freezing when I am awake.

Tina,
Is it possible that you are experiencing on/off fluctuations, rather than freezing? If
so, are you able to take the liquid Sinemet 30-60 minutes before dinner, so that protein
does not hinder its absorption?

If it actually is freezing that you experience, there are a number of helpful
suggestions in the archives for overcoming this.

My very best regards,
Kathrynne

Kathrynne Holden, MS, RD
"Nutrition you can live with!"