Barb -  I would be interested in joining a group to  purchase ENADA brand
NADH.  I've been wondering what the markup is.  I'm also having some good
results with Ginko Biloba along with the ENADA but it isn't terribly
expensive.

Also, thanks for your info from Dr. Iacono's  lecture.  I definitely am a
Type "A" PWP but can't think of any major life traumas, unless divorce and
raising kids as a single mother counts.  I've had emotional ups and downs
but doesn't everybody?  I appreciate the info, it is certainly food for
thought. I can also relate to the seratonin deficiency but didn't know
about bananas.

Carol Phelps [log in to unmask]