   Hello all the wonderfull people in the list

I subscribed to this list just a few days ago for my father. He was
diagnosed with Type A PD in 1991.Since than he has been taking med.
and trying to adjust the amount which is very difficult. We were told
that if he takes a little bit more or a little bit less, it shows
similar signs. I wonder if it is true.

I am teaching medical terminology at a collage and living with my
parents. Even in a short time like few days I have learnt important
things from your posts like the importance of vitamin E in PD. and
natural sources of it. I would like to make a point about the
importance of using extra-virgin olive oil which is full of vitamin E
and big time lowers cholesterol, good for flexibility of arteries and
a thousand more.....We usually cook our meals with it or use it in
salads. It is rich and tasty.

I would like to thank you all the information you provide. I am
learnin a lot. I am supporting 11 April and all your efforts with all
my heart.

Layla