Hello Alan,

Thanks for your response to the banana B6 stream.

I am suprised that our resident nutritionist Kathrynne Holden has been
silent on the topic.
Anyway, I also wonder where you are?  Are you a member of the Parkinson's
Association of WA?
Since we have quite a few list members in Perth, Let's chat off list -
Sincerely
Joy Graham (CG Bob, 57, 8yrs)