point about the
importance of using extra-virgin olive oil which is full of vitamin E
and big time lowers cholesterol, good for flexibility of arteries and
a thousand more.....We usually cook our meals with it or use it in
salads. It is rich and tasty.

* It has been my understanding that heating olive oil changes some of its
beneficial qualities; otherwise, I have found it to be a wonderful addition to
our family's nutritional "medicine"... perhaps Kathrynne could comment?
Thanks, Layla, for the reminder to use that Olive Oil!  (You've probably tried
the oil in bread plate with ground pepper on top; dip crusty bread in-- vs.
butter, etc.-- delicious!)