   i went to a theorist for  8months to learn to walk they said i can,t be
done well come to my home and see me and old brass go. i can dance with some
music. but when music stops i am on the floor. but standing still even with
my feet apart i still have trouble i lean agen the sink but my leggs cramp.
as i theorist and my nero said not to use my legs to much to use a
whellchair me no way. i can only do one thing at a time got to keek my mind
on what i am doing. i know you got to have a mind first. lolo at me.

                                          73/26 lima,oh
                                         2440 lakewood

                                         I.Y.Q. DON & VIVIAN
                                        LOVE OF MY LIFE-52