^^^^^^WARM GREETINGS  FROM^^^^^^^^^^
Ivan Suzman  48/10         [log in to unmask]
Portland, Maine   land of lighthouses  33   deg. F windy-brrrrr
  We are watching carefully for checks that have not arrived so far, from
people who said their checks were on the way. If your name appears below,
please double-check to see that your check is indeed en route to me.

  Maybe some of you lost my address, or your envelope somehow never got
mailed to me.
  Or perhaps this little reminder will help, if you somehow overlooked
getting your check written out.

Here is my surface-mail address to which you should send a check for U.S.
$10.00.

Ivan Suzman
9 Range Street
Portland, Maine 04103
USA

Karen Bardo
Kathy Barras
Barb Brock ($20.00-2 more tapes)
Jim Cordy
Rick Hermann
Brenda Moxley
Janet Paterson
Phil Tompkins
Mary Ulmer
Elizabeth Wands

Looking forward to hearing from you---and hoping that this letter reaches
you quickly.

Ivan Suzman  48/10
Portland Maine 04103
USA