Dear fellow PWP, (especially those with tremor),

As one of the tortoises (you know the type, slow and locked into a
rigid shell) I experience only an occasional bout of mild tremor. It
is so mild in comparison to my other symptoms that I sometimes forget
that it occurs at all.  I am also one of several local PWP/Carers who
regularly visit Nursing Homes/Hospitals etc. to raise the PD
awareness of the staff and to try and give them some idea of what it
is LIKE to have PD.  I am often asked questions about tremor, but can
only give a generalised answer drawn from books and observation. To
strengthen this part of my presentation I could use some education
myself. If some of the 'shakers' on the list would be kind enough to
help me get a grasp of "what it's like" to have tremor, I will do my
best to pass the information on, and one more small blow will be
struck to raise awareness of PD in one more small corner of the
world.

Thanks,

Dennis.

Dennis Greene 48/11