   they asked for volunteeres to help them. so famly you decide if i am
doing the rght thing. i told them i had pd i could not bath,clean but could
help with advice. as they need some one for that to. my private famly are
not sure as i get up set at times over if i said right thing my nero sends
me out to talk to pd's  you never know if it is ms cancer or who needs help.
but would like to try. it goes to the board next week to see if i am able
to. lot of the famly here know me. so would like some feed back. some of the
famly said i have helped them. as my goil is to help. all so as i said i
will put on net about dogs.

                                            73/26,lima,oh
                                            2440 lakewood ave

                                                I.Y.Q. DON&VIVIAN