On Wed, 25 Feb 1998, donald mckinley wrote:

> camilla asked me to ask if some one could set up a web site for me as so
> they can get some of my pic one of me and vivian dancing what ever a web
> site is? ok help help help  lolo ken becker said it was nice.

A "web site" is kind of a collection of pages with both pictures and text,
sometimes even with video and sounds. You can look at the pages in your
computer, no matter where you are in the world. Just get on the Internet
as you do to get and send mail, and start a special program to look at
those "web pages". Great fun, and most people find it quite addictive for
the first years.
I'm working with it, so I guess I didn't get over the addiction... LOL

Hm. Well, Don, what kind of Internet account do you have? Do you only
have email, or is it possible to do more?? You should ask some technical
guru close to you... It might be possible for you to have a "web page" of
your own!

/John.