Hello again, Don!

When my mother was receiving hospice care, it was such a treat to have a
visit from a volunteer!  People getting hospice care don't get out much,
if at all, and their families are probably overwhelmed by the whole
situation, so a visitor from the "outside" world is good for everyone.

I would imagine that your local hospice has at least one training
session to help their volunteers prepare to act as visitors.  Maybe you
could go to the training to get a better idea of what the "job" will be
like?  And if you decide not to be a hospice volunteer, please don't
feel bad; every one of us helps other people in the ways that we can, so
no one person should feel that s/he has to do everything.

IYQ!!!

Mary Rack